Guillermo Bodnar, US CTO, explains why Globant went for the Nextive acquisition.
MEET THE EDITORS
Nearshore Newsdesk: Featured Video
How Do Nearshore Markets and Vendors Rate?
Executives from Humana, Riverwood Capital, Pace Harmon and AT Kearney debate the maturity of LATAM for BPO and shared services.
- Report: Income Inequality Rises in Mexico and Chile
- Brazil's Broadband Picks Up Speed and Users
- China Government Claims Outsourcing Soars by Close to 50 Percent
- MercadoLibre Teams with Wayra to Fund Argentine Startups
- Brazil Creates Launchpad for Entrepreneurs Mirroring StartUp Chile
- Chile Sees FDI Spike 87 Percent in First Quarter
- Albert Wright: Wow – Stefanini is getting really aggressive with all these acquisitions. At the rate things are going, it might end up monopolizing the entire South...
- Doc. B.: Is this for real? I did not know that there is something like this, that location is connected to people's happiness. I have recently read that the world's...
- Tammy: Nice post which These are still the early days, so it’s hard to say exactly, but Medellin will mainly provide support for other HP groups. But it could become a...
- Christy: All Latin American countries have their positive sides and signs and so it is, have their dark sides and signs. Just like any other country in the world. It is good to...
Meet Us – On the RoadThe Nearshore Americas team will attend and speak at these leading industry conferences:
Nearshore Nexus 2013: Pictures and Personalities
Exclusives and Editor's Picks
- Exclusive: Infosys Selects Costa Rica Over Colombia for Expansion
- Exclusive Report: Groundbreaking Analysis of Mexico Outsourcing Landscape
- Exclusive: Why Did Convergys Change Course on Jamaica?
- Exclusive: As India’s Minacs Goes Global, It’s a Full Speed Entrance into Latin America
- Kanban: A Tool for Distributed Teams Tries to Overcome Endemic Outsourcing Disconnects
- Offshore Outsourcing: An Endangered Species
- A Recipe for Argentina: Top Providers Speak Out on Improving the Country’s Declining Position
- Private Equity Investors Swarm in on Mexico, Seeking LatAm Diversification
- Field Report: Cali Contends for Global Services Credibility
- A CIO’s Account of Nearshore, Ninjas and What Doesn’t Work Offshore