Speaking at the CANIETI Annual Convention 2017, financial analysts Maricarmen Cortés, Marco Antonio Mares, and José Yuste explained that NAFTA is, without a doubt, fundamental to the Mexican economy, highlighting that 80% of Mexican trade is with the United States.
Despite the intention to diversify trade with other markets like Brazil and Argentina, the panel adamantly confirmed that Mexico “cannot replace the US market”, but that negotiating with Trump is a challenging task and a “headache” for negotiators.
For more video features with a focus on Mexico, check out the following links.
- News Reel: CANIETI President Announces Key Industry Objectives for 2018
- Creative Digital City Making Headway in Guadalajara
- Plenumsoft CIO Highlights Educational Impacts on Yucatan IT Industry
- IJALTI Director on Jalisco Tech Talent Development
- Wizeline Co-Founder on Silicon Valley’s Restrictions vs. Mexico’s Potential
- Ex-Director of HP on Passion and Drive of Mexico’s Young Populace