The Nearshore Americas Power 50 is designed to identify the true leaders of outsourcing in Latin America, the Caribbean and Canada. The process is simple. Just fill in the information below.
Criteria for Evaluation:
- Personal impact on the growth and visibility of outsourcing in the Americas.
- Record of achievement within the candidate’s current and past organizations.
- Dedication to raising professional standards and performance quality.
- A personal willingness to put industry over self in areas like corporate social responsibility, participation in local, region or federal trade promotion or educational development groups and stepping-up into the spotlight as a thought-leader through media engagement, conferences and social media.
- Nominations should be written in English
- There is no fee to participate
- Please be respectful of our team’s time and anticipate we will be unable to answer questions about the Power 50, until the process is fully completed and winners are announced.
- Winners will be announced in January, 2013 following an independent review process, led by our panel of expert judges.
- Those doing the nominating must be real people with real email addresses. Nominations coming from ‘unknown’ sources will be dismissed.
- Deadline: All nominations must be submitted before December 15, 2012 to be considered.