Next Coast Media, parent of Nearshore Americas, is hosting the second annual Sourcing Decisions conference in Toronto on April 10, 2018, with a concentrated examination of the practical impacts of artificial intelligence and customer experience within the enterprise and through third-party outsourcing.
“Sourcing Decisions was founded to really fuel knowledge sharing through real-world examples and experience. We are not here to forecast long-term adoption models for various technologies; what outsourcing customers want is real insight from both peers and suppliers that is useful today,” says Kirk Laughlin, Managing Director of Next Coast Media.
Sourcing Decisions is a full-day conference and will feature presentations, panel discussions, supplier exhibit area, a buyer-driven inquiry session (BDIS), luncheon, and a closing sponsors’ reception. Registration is open now.
Attendees can expect to gain the following benefits:
- High-caliber executive level presentations and panel discussions
- Key focus on the most disruptive forces in North America sourcing for technology services – innovations in robotics process automation, artificial intelligence, fintechs and the changing landscape of customer experience tools and solutions.
- The right audience: Our gathering is designed to deliver value for the senior executives determining the course of sourcing and procurement in the post IT/BPO era. (Nearly 60% of the attendees profile at 2017’s event represented corporate and government customer organizations.)
- The right venue: We continue to hear rave reviews on the St. Andrews Club location (now known as Vantage Venues), since holding our conference there last year – so we’re back again!
- Americas’ orientation: Given the strength of alliance partner, Nearshore Americas, our conference provides a ‘pan-American’ perspective on leveraging the strength of nearshore partnerships in Latin America and the Caribbean.
Speakers at this year’s program include:
- Martin Boyer / Chief Information Officer & Vice President at The Greater Toronto Airports Authority
- Fabiano Rosa / Director, PwC Canada
- Ryan De Borger / Citi Global Strategic Partnership Program Lead
- Sanja Todorovic / Director, BPO Outsourcing and Vendor Management, Telus
- Jason Bremer / Research Vice President, IDC Canada
- Vincent Bérubé / Partner, Mckinsey & Co
- Jeff Mitelman / CEO & Co-Founder, Thinking Capital
- Wendy Shlensky / Analyst & Advisor Relations, HGS
- Brian Yee / Large/Complex Outsourcing Advisor
Additional speakers will be announced in the next few weeks. For sponsorship information, reach: firstname.lastname@example.org
For a look back at the first annual Sourcing Decisions conference, here are some highlights:
- Canada’s BPO Sector Confident Following Sourcing Decisions 2017
- Why Digital is so Critical – It’s About the Customer
- The Nearshore Dividend Continues Despite Uncertain Times
- Fireside Chat with Gabriel Woo, Vice President of Innovation at RBC
- Telus Procurement Speaks to the Importance of Vendor Collaboration
- Golden Rules for Implementing a Vendor Management Organization
Hope to see you in Toronto!