The Argentina BPO/ call center community has converged this week in Buenos Aires to confront – among other things – growing concern that Argentina is losing its place as a premiere Latin America contact center destination. Inflation, scalability concerns and an ongoing mismatch between government and private industry agendas represent the biggest worries for the industry. We decided to check in with two of the most respected analysts in Nearshore BPO/call center services – Juan Gonzalez, of Frost and Sullivan, and Peter Ryan, of Ovum – who are attending the Tenth Regional Contact Center & CRM Congress in Buenos Aires this week.
NEARSHORE NEWSDESK: FEATURED VIDEO
ProMexico's View on North America's Fastest Growing Economy
Mexico's economic picture has never looked brighter. ProMexico's Mildred Ruiz offer insight on how and where to invest.
- Nearshore Americas Founder Among Expert Speakers at Peru Services Summit 2013
- LATAM Must Prop Investments in Education and Technology - ECLAC Says
- Jamaica Looks to Boost BPO Readiness with New Training Alliance
- ADP Bolsters Latin American Presence Acquiring Chile’s Payroll S.A.
- TOTVS Invests $22 Million in GoodData
- Survey: Majority of LATAM Countries Likely to See Employment Growth
- ricky delgado: Hi, I’m thinking about opening a learning center here in HJonduras i want some information on your programs and if you can, also some ideas of how to go...
- Christian Neau: CIOs who hope to have their cake and eat it too by bundling innovation expectations into outsourcing contracts are setting themselves up for big disappointments....
- Carolina: I really like this article! They have funny tv commercials in Colombia everyone talks about!
- Filipe Pacheco: Hello, I understand your point, but I believe Rio has indeed proved itself as an interesting place for professionals in the past few years — especially for...
Meet Us – On the RoadThe Nearshore Americas team will attend and speak at these leading industry conferences:
Exclusives and Editor's Picks
- Exclusive: Infosys Selects Costa Rica Over Colombia for Expansion
- Exclusive Report: Groundbreaking Analysis of Mexico Outsourcing Landscape
- Exclusive: Why Did Convergys Change Course on Jamaica?
- Exclusive: As India’s Minacs Goes Global, It’s a Full Speed Entrance into Latin America
- Kanban: A Tool for Distributed Teams Tries to Overcome Endemic Outsourcing Disconnects
- Offshore Outsourcing: An Endangered Species
- A Recipe for Argentina: Top Providers Speak Out on Improving the Country’s Declining Position
- Private Equity Investors Swarm in on Mexico, Seeking LatAm Diversification
- Field Report: Cali Contends for Global Services Credibility
- A CIO’s Account of Nearshore, Ninjas and What Doesn’t Work Offshore