In Nearshore Americas’ quest to become an even stronger resource for the nearshore technology services community, we are seeking to recruit new, full-time members to our team who possess a core understanding of nearshore business practices and trends.
As our group begins its seventh year of operation, we continue to recognize the need for team-members who “speak nearshore” or, in other words, have a native understanding of the unique context and environment that enables business between clients in the United States and investment and partnership activity in Latin America, the Caribbean, and beyond.
As a result, we are recruiting individuals to our content and research teams to serve as ‘industry specialists’. We’re seeking individuals that possess the following skills and strengths:
- Minimum of five years’ working in Latin America or Caribbean for a technology services company, including IT, BPO, and contact center operators, or an investment or trade promotion agency.
- Native or near-native fluency in English, including a strong level of confidence in spoken English. Candidates who have lived or studied overseas are especially desired.
- Passion for the nearshore BPO and IT services marketplace, with an awareness of trends that impact the entire region.
- Deep, demonstrated experience interacting and understanding the requirements and interests of international investors and clients, primarily from North America.
- Exceptional writing skills. Candidates must have experience writing for company publications, social media platforms, or other channels that clearly demonstrate the candidates’ capabilities in written English. (No exceptions to this requirement, please.)
- Preferred: Individuals with strong analytical and reporting skills and/or background in journalism, research, or communications.
Our recruitment efforts are focused on early to mid-career professionals who seek to elevate their role in the fast-changing, dynamic, and inspiring Americas’ services marketplace!
Send your CV along with any writing samples to [email protected]
Deadline: January 25, 2016