A popular session at the recent Nearshore Nexus conference addressed one of the hottest and most enduring topics that faces the global outsourcing industry today: Just how much does ‘culture’ matter in nearshoring/ offshoring?
Our panelists (names are listed on page two of this post) had a lot to say. The debate turned controversial when the topic of procurement was brought up. Run the video
- DJ Edgerton, CEO and Co-Founder, Zemoga
- Clark Hausmann, SVP, Business Development, Telvista
- Julia Santos, Head of Global Sourcing, Johnson and Johnson
- Jane Siegel, Senior Scientist, Carnegie Mellon Silicon Valley and Director, ITSqc
- Moderator: Kirk Laughlin of Nearshore Americas