Colombia’s rise to prominence in the Nearshore services sector is not a surprise. The evolution of the country – especially in the last ten years – has been dramatic and enormously successful. But how will this track record of success influence the next ten years? How well is Colombia prepared for the increasing complexities of the Nearshore model?
Listen to our special guest speakers from TaskUs and ProColombia as they examined the core elements of the Colombia outsourcing services proposition. Among the areas discussed:
- Level of expertise across various domains of the knowledge services sector
- Scalability and readiness for the next wave of Nearshore
- Coordination between private and public institutions
- Measuring cost and value in delivery of services
- Remote work and adapting to a new workplace normal