Fabrizio Opertti of the IDB talks about the serious effort the bank is placing on finishing schools and other tools to grow IT/BPO talent.
MEET THE EDITORS
News Editor - Nearshore Americas [email protected]
NEARSHORE NEWSDESK: FEATURED VIDEO
ProMexico's View on North America's Fastest Growing Economy
Mexico's economic picture has never looked brighter. ProMexico's Mildred Ruiz offer insight on how and where to invest.
- Jamaica Looks to Boost BPO Readiness with New Training Alliance
- ADP Bolsters Latin American Presence Acquiring Chile’s Payroll S.A.
- TOTVS Invests $22 Million in GoodData
- Survey: Majority of LATAM Countries Likely to See Employment Growth
- Israeli Firm Will Continue to Provide Internet Service to Colombian Schools
- Peru Attracts a Record US$4.1 billion in FDI
- ricky delgado: Hi, I’m thinking about opening a learning center here in HJonduras i want some information on your programs and if you can, also some ideas of how to go...
- Christian Neau: CIOs who hope to have their cake and eat it too by bundling innovation expectations into outsourcing contracts are setting themselves up for big disappointments....
- Carolina: I really like this article! They have funny tv commercials in Colombia everyone talks about!
- Filipe Pacheco: Hello, I understand your point, but I believe Rio has indeed proved itself as an interesting place for professionals in the past few years — especially for...
Meet Us – On the RoadThe Nearshore Americas team will attend and speak at these leading industry conferences:
Exclusives and Editor's Picks
- Exclusive: Infosys Selects Costa Rica Over Colombia for Expansion
- Exclusive Report: Groundbreaking Analysis of Mexico Outsourcing Landscape
- Exclusive: Why Did Convergys Change Course on Jamaica?
- Exclusive: As India’s Minacs Goes Global, It’s a Full Speed Entrance into Latin America
- Kanban: A Tool for Distributed Teams Tries to Overcome Endemic Outsourcing Disconnects
- Offshore Outsourcing: An Endangered Species
- A Recipe for Argentina: Top Providers Speak Out on Improving the Country’s Declining Position
- Private Equity Investors Swarm in on Mexico, Seeking LatAm Diversification
- Field Report: Cali Contends for Global Services Credibility
- A CIO’s Account of Nearshore, Ninjas and What Doesn’t Work Offshore