Speaking at the CANIETI Annual Conference 2017 in Mexico City, Alberto Muñoz, Chief Innovation Officer at Plenumsoft and President of CANIETI Southeast, explains how an ingrained understanding of science and mathematics is driving new value for the IT industry in the Mexican state of Yucatan.
For more video interviews centered on Mexico, click on the following links.
- IJALTI Director on Jalisco Tech Talent Development
- Wizeline Co-Founder on Silicon Valley’s Restrictions vs. Mexico’s Potential
- Ex-Director of HP on Passion and Drive of Mexico’s Young Populace
- iTexico Team on The Value of Mexico’s Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Qualtop CEO on Guadalajara’s Strengths and Weaknesses for Software Development